You're invited to discover the many treasures to be found at the TD Summer Reading Club! This is Canada's biggest, bilingual, summer reading program for kids of all interests and abilities. Summer Reading Programs begin July 3 and run until August 18. Programs are free and will be held at the library and throughout the community.
Kids can register for the TD Reading Club beginning June 17th at Get Your Summer Read On Day.
Feel free to contact us at x141 or contact our PLOW and Children's Program Coordinator, Trish MacGregor at x140.
- All programs are free, drop-in friendly and open to all ages. One exception is Reading Buddies (registration is required).
- Register for the TD Summer Reading Program to receive free swag to keep track of your reading!
- Online, find books suitable for all ages.
- Learn about 2017 artist, Slavka Kolesar.
- View our summer program brochure, or print it off for your fridge!