Take the MakerSpace Home!
Sometimes you need a little more time to work on a project. You can now borrow some of the same equipment you can find in the MakerSpace!
How to Borrow Maker Equipment
- You must have a SPL library card in good standing to borrow equipment. Visitor and unconfirmed address cards are not eligible.
- You may borrow 1 piece of equipment per card at a time
- MakerKits can be borrowed for 1 week, with up to no renewals, and may be placed on hold
- Overdue MakerKits will be charged $1 per day late. A replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged items.
- All MakerKits must be returned in-person to one of the Library's information desks or to the MakeSpace
The Silhouette Cameo 4 is the perfect personal DIY cutting machine. Make custom vinyl stickers, personalized home decor, unique greeting cards, custom-designed apparel, window signage and more.
Contact the MakerSpace to Reserve this Kit
519-271-0220 x163 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Design Mouse
3Dconnexion space mouse compact was developed to deliver an intuitive, effortless and precise 3D navigation in CAD applications that cannot be experienced by using a standard mouse and keyboard.
Podcast / Webinar Mic
Whether you’re podcasting, making YouTube videos, live streaming, or recording your next hit, easily do it all and sound like a pro with the AKG Lyra Ultra-HD Multimode USB Microphone.
Cricut Heat Press provides professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. Ideal for t-shirts, tote bags, pillows, aprons, face masks etc.
Wacom Cintiq is a creative pen display that helps you bring your ideas to life on a screen. Perfect for those who love to draw in their spare time or art/design students seeking a premium on-screen experience.
Film / Negative Scanner
Effortlessly convert your 35mm, 126KPK,110, Super 8, and negatives into premium high resolution 22MP digital photo JPEG files. Still images only, not video.