Computer Use During COVID-19
To use a computer during the COVID-19 Stay At Home Order, you must book an appointment online or call 519-271-0220 and talk to the information desk.
What you need to know before you arrive
We have enhanced health and safety measures in place. Things to know:
- Take the COVID-19 self-assessment test. If you have symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay at home and do not visit the library.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from others whenever possible.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for you to use.
- Bring your own headphones. We will sanitize workstations between bookings.
- All customers and visitors entering the library are requested to wear a mask or face covering.
- Staff are available to assist although it will be limited until the library is fully open.
- Computer workstations have dividers and are separated as much as possible. Only one person is allowed at each computer. A child may be accompanied by a caregiver from the same household while they use the workstation. There are no computers available for those under the age of 13 at this time.