While the library is CLOSED due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, you are invited to register for a card online.
If you have a library card that needs to be renewed, please email email@example.com.
This card will be available to access digital services such as:
- ebooks and audiobooks
- take online continuing education courses
- stream videos
- learn a language
- browse digital magazines
- research information
- do school work (kids & teens)
- investigate your family tree
To register for a library card:
- Visit the library's basic catalogue.
- Click on New User
- Fill in the form.
- Click on I Accept.
- Library staff will process new card applications each weekday. They will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide you with your new library card number. The physical card will be mailed to you.
Cards registered by online expire after 90 days. When the library reopens, you will need to come to the library and show photo identification to renew your card. If you require assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.