We're here for you
Our services will continue to evolve to meet the ongoing health and safety needs of everyone during the pandemic. We encourage you to take advantage of all the ways that we are available to serve you, and if you have any questions please call or email!
What's Available in Step 3?
Library hours: Monday-Thursday 10am-9pm | Friday 10am-6pm | Saturday 10am-5pm | Sunday 2pm-5pm
The library is now open. Those visiting the library must follow public health guidelines including wearing a face covering, staying 2 meters from others, sanitizing or washing hands, and staying home if sick. The MakerSpace is available by appointment.
- In-person browsing of the collection
- Public computer and Wifi access
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning
- Seating for studying and reading
- In-person MakerSpace OpenLabs by appointment
- Mobile printing
- Virtual programs and online reading challenges for ALL ages
- Grab Bags of materials
- Online and phone reference service
- Some in-person library programs and events
What's Not Available:
- Meeting Room Rentals