Step 1: Book Drop
The book drop is now OPEN 24 hours a day.
- No fines will be incurred while the library is physically closed
- All materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in
- No donations please
Step 2: Place Holds
Step 3: Curbside Pickup
Curbside Pickup Hours:
- Tuesdays: 2-8pm
- Thursdays: 2-8pm
- Saturdays: 10am-4pm
How to use the curbside pickup service:
- Place a hold on materials via phone or online
- Wait for phone or email notification that your request(s) is available
- Arrive at the Library during allotted Curbside Pickup Hours (above)
- Ring the doorbell at the rear parking lot entrance (Church Street Parking Lot)*
- Present your Library card to staff
- Step back to allow staff to safely bring out your materials
- Once staff are back in the Library, you may gather your materials
- Enjoy your books and movies!
* If you are physically able, please park in front of the library or on St. Andrew Street to help prevent congestion in the parking lot.